View Profile Zoonotist

7 Movie Reviews

Amen, mate, fuck YouTube, NG is forever my home.

Nice animation. :D

mate you used to make good chiptune, now you make animation!

3 Game Reviews

Manufacturing consent.

All LGTBQ unite!

smell and run like C&C. at least C&C did not crash this often.

AMT-Games responds:

We just updated it, first day after the update always has issues, but we are hotfixing it within days, will get stable soon.

246 Audio Reviews

Wow the feels, I got serious goosebumps when the climax came. I think you're one of the few people who have the skill to use BBCSO Discover to its fullest power. The mix is also super clear, I played it on both headphone and speaker, there's no muddy feel and it's so smooth. The climax is pretty ear-candy, I kept going back to that part haha. The interesting part is that I barely notice the synth, I thought they were all orchestral until I saw the software description.

Super impressive and intimate work. :) I should really check out your work more often. There's a lot to learn from your production and especially composition.

Have a great weekend and stay safe!

Dude you need more followers. This work is lit.

MIssionary-music responds:

I am quite new to NG, thank you for following me! I followed you back!!

I only found out about this song when somebody tagged me. What's it with NG's hatred on issues like these. The song is quirky and weirdly mixed but the lyrics are good. I'm glad somebody else spoke things I have tried to speak up for a long time, especially on this community. Outside of that, it's a decent song with interesting melodic stuff.

Even if you were going to rustle people's jimmies, it's never too late to speak up. Glad you did

Black Lives Matter ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

21 Art Reviews

That's pretty cool. Coloring is good too. You should draw more :)

nixnoux responds:

I agree about drawing more. It was a nice challenge, and I haven't drawn 2 point perspective in so long. Otherwise, been slowly working on anatomy. I'm trying to be able to draw what I want, instead of stumbling through and figuring it out as I go. Either way, one day I should get more into digital drawing. It would make coloring in a lot easier. ;D

Fascinating :O

Hi Eurns, can I use your art in AIM contest? https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1451112

It's for art inspired music contest :), I'll credit you and share whatever prize they give (currently no prize but TBA)

Eurns responds:

euhm sure, how flattering! go ahead then :)

💛🤍💜🖤🏴🏴‍☠️🎸🤘🎼🎵✊🏽 they/them/their